Arcare Wright Development Plan
What is proposed for the land?
In summary our proposal is to develop a new residential aged facility which meets current standards of residential aged care.
We have provided the Community and Council a detailed packaged of information about the site and our proposal including Concept Architectural floorplans, elevations, renders and a Landscape plan.
Some of the key points we would like to highlight about this development which will be of interest to you are:
- The new building proposed for the site will be two and a half stories plus basement with a pitched roof. It will provide a total of 98 beds with associated communal facilities for resident use.
- A single large internal courtyard with new landscaping to planted within the courtyard extending around the perimeter. A feature of the new landscape design is to provide for screen planting along all boundaries and additional canopy trees within the courtyards.
- The new building has basement car parking away from abutting neighbouring properties.
- Building Architecture responds to immediate properties with the articulation of the building envelope and choice of materials and colours to match the contemporary setting.
- A car park providing for staff and visitors (total of 49 spaces) will be constructed. As is the case with all Arcare facilities, parking provided on site will be significantly greater than what the planning controls require.