Voting closed on 20 May 2021.
View all finalist submissions on Arcare Talent Quest Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/arcaretalentquest/
The Winners will be selected based on the number of likes on the submission posts.
The talent can be anything from national bestsellers to candle-making, from choir-singing to cracking the best jokes, from knitting the best beanies to abstract art – we want to see them all!
Even if it is a past talent, feel free to share it with us, as long as there are photos and videos to go with it.
The competition is open to individuals and groups who are either residing or working at an Arcare residence:
- Team members and volunteers must have been employed by Arcare Aged Care for more than 3 months by 1 February 2021
- Residents must be living permanently at an Arcare residence by 1 March 2021
The competition is free to enter and open from Monday 1 February 2021 until 5pm AEDT Wednesday 31 March 2021.
- Visual Arts – painting, calligraphy or photography etc
- Comedy – written jokes or stand up
- Cooking / Baking – including original recipes
- Craft / Needlework- including tapestry and knitting
- Fitness – dance or sport
- Poetry / Writing
- Music – singers, choir groups or instrumentalists
- Other – please specify
There will be 5 winners in total with:
- 1 x Overall winner, receiving $250 in total (if in a group, the prize will be shared)
- 3 x 1 State Winner (QLD, NSW & VIC), receiving $150 each (if in a group, the prize will be shared)
- 1 x CEO’s Choice – $150 (if in a group, the prize will be shared)
All submissions must be submitted electronically through the Google Forms link here:
Please submit one Google form for each competition submission.
Videos are preferred but photos are also acceptable, depending on the submission category.
Video requirements for submission:
- Only 1 submission video per individual/group
- Maximum video length: 3 minutes
- Minimum video resolution: 720p (taken on a good quality phone or camera)
- Video file formats accepted: MP4, AVI, WMV
Photo requirements for submission:
- Include a photo of the entrant with their submissions (eg. Entrant holding their artwork)
- Include a photo of the submission itself (e.g. close-up of the artwork)
- Minimum resolution for photo submissions: 720p (e.g. 1280 x 720)
- Maximum of 5 photos per submission
More details on the Submission Requirements can be found below.