In-home care services
As our in-home services are driven by the needs and ambitions of the people we support, they are many and varied.
Our home care services are provided in the home and also in the broader community. We offer these services from one hour in duration all the way to 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Typically our in-home services look like
– Showering, bathing, grooming and other personal tasks
– Preparing meals
– Cleaning and other everyday duties
– Companionship and socialising
– In-home respite
– Transport to engagements and appointments (in fully insured vehicles)
– Nursing services (South East Queensland only)
– And other activities as directed by the client, their GP or their Care Consultant
Our in-home services are offered to clients in three ways
1. As private in-home care
2. As part of a Government funded home care package
3. Delivered to those living with a disability
All of our services are performed in a sensitive manner by support workers who are matched to the client based on personality, values and background. We have support workers from over 20 different countries and they are all fully reference checked, police checked and qualified in aged care, manual handling, CPR and have a level 2 first aid certificate.
We provide our in-home services to those living in Metropolitan Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
Call 1300 272 273 to discuss our in-home services and how we may be able to assist you or a loved one.