Bayside and Melbourne in-home care
Our in-home care services are available to those living in Brighton and the bayside suburbs, Camberwell and the eastern suburbs, and throughout South-East Melbourne. We also provide our in-home care to the northern suburbs and greater metropolitan Melbourne.
How often we visit – be that once a week, once a day, or all day every day – is decided by the client or their family. Here are just a few of the services our in-home support staff can help with when they visit:
– Transport services to medical appointments and private engagements
– Personal hygiene tasks such as showering, bathing and grooming
– Domestic duties including meal preparation, cleaning and shopping
Our in-home services are offered in three ways:
1. As private in-home care
2. As part of a Government-funded home care package
3. Delivered with those living with a disability
To find out more about our in-home support, please call 1300 272 273 so we can discuss these options with you.