North-West Melbourne in-home care
Arcare offers in-home and community care throughout North-West Melbourne. Our in-home care services can also be provided anywhere in Metropolitan Melbourne.
How often we visit – be that once a week, once a day, or all day every day – is decided by the client or their family. Here are just a few of the things our in-home support staff can help with when they visit:
– Personal hygiene tasks such as showering, bathing and grooming
– Domestic duties including meal preparation, cleaning, shopping and companionship
– Transport services to medical appointments and private engagements
– Nurse support like medication assistance, wound dressings, general health monitoring and continence assessments
Our in-home services are offered in three ways:
1. As private in-home care
2. As part of a Government-funded home care package
3. Delivered with those living with a disability
To find out more about our in-home support, please call 1300 272 273 so we can discuss these options with you.