- What is your name, role and Arcare residence? How long have you worked at said residence? Natalie Smith, General Services Manager, Parkwood. 2 years & 3 months.
- What’s your journey at Arcare, have you started in one role and transitioned to another?
Came to Arcare from the hotel industry so it’s been a huge learning curve but very rewarding.
- What do you enjoy about your role and working in aged care?
I enjoy getting to know the residents and making sure they have a beautiful home to live in. Working in aged care has shown me that doing just the little things for residents can make a big difference in their lives.
- What is a memorable moment or story you recall working at your residence with either a resident or a team member?
Sharing my birthday with our 95 year old resident Mary and having a little party with her family and other residents.
- What pearls of wisdom or words of encouragement do you live by?
Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
- What hobbies or interests do you have outside of work?
I love Baking outside of work!